©2009 crystalismz.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved | Designed by Yvonne Yong | Best viewed on Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome

Photobucket



Saturday, August 27, 2016

Milano


I did not even realise this post sat here for ages now.. Been on hiatus for too long as I've been busy focusing on the rest of my channels!

In a span of 2 years, I've visited this place 3 or 4 times was it?

The Duomo area is probably the most happening area...

The area is just beautiful whether it's day or night...

Milano Centrale.

The Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II

I swear the top of this totally reminded me of Melbourne Central's top.

Not your regular pumps. It's made out of chocolate! Get them at Cacao Lab, La Rinascente. 

We dined by one of their restaurants in La Rinascente facing the side of the Duomo. It was absolutely wonderful - if I do find the pictures I'll definitely share it here.

I may have lost most of the Milan food photos, but you can find some of it here.

Labels: , , ,


Voneats @ 10:22 AM
0 scribbles
Older Posts