©2009 crystalismz.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved | Designed by Yvonne Yong | Best viewed on Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome

Photobucket



Sunday, June 2, 2013

Santorini Day 2 Part 2 : Fira


 We took a bus from Oia to Fira which costs only €1.60.. Don't take a cab - it's a ripoff.

 The 20 mins bus ride and the view is awesome! This is what I saw throughout my ride to Fira. Sun.. Sea... Love!

 The first thing we went for at Fira was food! There's this one street with many restaurants, mostly takeaway shops, cafes and restaurants. We picked Tabasco because of the environment. 

 The view of the street from the restaurant. If you notice, restaurants are all over on the left and right. I also saw a miserable Chinese food shop haha. But I didn't come all the way here for Chinese food.

 As you walk along the shopping street. you'll see heaps of souvenir shops selling local products. There's this ferry tour which I did not go for... According to the lady, we have to take the cable car all the way down to get the ferry. There are signboards which will lead you to the cable car.. Otherwise you can always ask the locals, they are very nice and helpful.

Down this walkway is where you get to see the beautiful volcanic island.

 There are bars and restaurants all over this area, just for the sake of enjoying the view. Franco Bar is one of the famous one along this area.

 See that souvenir shop? I scouted many shops already and I have to say that shop is one of the cheapest I've found so far!! I got myself a bracelet, I love-shirt and a dress. Well, majority products are cheapest than most shops I've found..

 
 Us at Häagen-Dazs! Great place to chill and eat ice cream. Trust me... Ice cream tastes better with that view. Haha.

I wish I have a hut overlooking this little volcanic island. I don't mind residing there forever really. But please don't erupt haha.

Labels: , , , ,


Voneats @ 6:19 PM
0 scribbles
Older Posts Newer Posts