©2009 crystalismz.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved | Designed by Yvonne Yong | Best viewed on Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome

Photobucket



Monday, June 24, 2013

London : Summer Updates


I have wayyyy too many travel posts to update but too bad, I've got other priorities. Like a few upcoming trips which I've just done planning. By now I should have at least 10-20 still-trying-to-complete drafts. To think of it... I've got too much to do. Athens post will come in in a bit!

 Meanwhile, take a look at London from Heron Tower :) There's this amazing restaurant Duck & Waffle which serves really good food. Well this is the view of it.. I wouldn't say amazing much but yup, it still is as there are not many tall buildings in London.

It's summer time!! Well, summer isn't really summer hot. It's still chilly during the night, goes down to 12 degrees occasionally. What's this - summer gone wrong! It's time to go, we need that Summer after having 6 months of Winter! Well, weather is too extreme - let's hope for the best... or just JET OFF TO SANTORINI! :D

Labels: , , , ,


Voneats @ 8:01 PM
0 scribbles
Older Posts Newer Posts