©2009 crystalismz.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved | Designed by Yvonne Yong | Best viewed on Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome

Photobucket



Thursday, May 9, 2013

Hong Kong Part 6


Despite the many visits to HK, I've never exactly done touristy things. So far my visit is only to eat, shop and go for a cruise. 

My favourite Lam Fung is Patricia and not Raymond???? WHYYYYYY... I have no idea who's Patricia... Just took it for the sake of Lam Fung!

This place is the Avenue of Stars.. You'll get like the pretty view of HK and the little stars on the floor. It kind of reminds me of Hollywood... Except this is the HK version. 

Jackie Chan's palm is damn huge!

Trying to be the female version of Bruce Lee. Ki siao!

The view looks much better in reality, but a little foggy from the pictures. No idea why...

I will never be a director...


Hahahaha the pig is so damn cute!! So cute I have to dig the nose!

Finally, a picture of us! It's so difficult to take photos together because we don't have a tripod...

I have no idea where this place is, but I think I've seen it in TVB! Hahah. So nice!

These dried stuff are very cheap in HK. I bought dried scallops back to Malaysia, really cheap. The guy in the background is so cute. Have to pose haha! They gave us a small discount, so nice of them! The shop is located somewhere in Yau Ma Tei if I remember correctly...

Off for some curry fish balls!!! It's like the HK trademark, a must eat if you're there!!

It's not cheap ok... Food in HK is considered quite expensive! If I remember corrected it costs about 8-10 HKD for a stick! 

They have other stuff as well but I didn't try..

That's because I had like 4-5 sticks of curry fishballs!!! Too awesome

I got so upset when one of the balls fell off from the stick! :(

The balls were so damn spicy I had to get a drink..

We ended up in this dessert shop which serves awesome mango dessert!

Just to find out that the shop is actaully Hui Lau Shan!!!! So I've been to Hui Lau Shan even before they opened branches in Malaysia. Such coincidence.

I've figured that I should get MORE after dessert!! Which I did... Cannot get enough of it!

Because the balls are so damn spicy I got myself free "Lipstick"!

Before we headed back to Disneyland Hotel, we stopped by the last shop for quick snack. I really have no idea what this is.. It's like radish cake on the outer layer and fish cake insde. These were pan fried if I'm not wrong which made the upper layer slightly crispy. Oh dear HK is the best place for snacks really!!!


That is it for 3 days in HK! I wish I can go back again someday :) I still haven't get to go to the bars in Lan Kwai Fong! Jerine ... we should go again!!! Gosh there are too many places to go ^_^

Labels: , ,


Voneats @ 4:13 AM
2 scribbles
Older Posts Newer Posts