©2009 crystalismz.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved | Designed by Yvonne Yong | Best viewed on Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome

Photobucket



Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Hong Kong Part 5


The last day in HK!

We only had a grace period of 3 days so we had to spend our time wisely! Like camwhoring in the pretty Disneyland themed hotel :O

That famous Hollywood sign... in HK. So J's hair grew so much longer already... This is how behind time I am :(

Those super old school cars. I wonder if it's drivable... Probably not.

It was supposed to be the "Welcome to my Hotel" pose but it looked more like some kind of goodbye greeting

And J? Instead of welcoming people it seems she's doing "I'm the boss.... Now.. Bow!"

Oh those precious times. That's it for Disney! I need to get out of the place for more of the real side of HK!!! We then headed down town just to grab curry fishballs!!!! :D:D

Labels: , ,


Voneats @ 10:29 PM
0 scribbles
Older Posts Newer Posts