©2009 crystalismz.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved | Designed by Yvonne Yong | Best viewed on Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome

Photobucket



Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Hong Kong Part 4


 Day 2 in Disneyland. We saw the scarfs for sale at the entrance so we quickly got ourselves one. This time we're smarter already. Cannot underestimate the weather really.

 It was just so unfortunate that the day we arrived in HK was the coldest day of the year...

 Defying gravity!

 I really don't have much to say about Disneyland. Apart from the cute characters and the limited amount of rides they have. Due to my fear in thrill rides, that leaves me with very few options already. Dahlah Disneyland in HK is so small.. Oh well maybe I need to pump my balls.

 After the long day in Disneyland with my practically doing almost thing (besides taking shitloads of photos), it's dinner time!!

 The setting is for couples!!! It's just not very family oriented kind. It's a little too romantic for friends to go.. 

 Food was OK but nothing special really. I would rather have Chinese food actually.

 Which was why we had our dinner very quickly so we could go down town. Our initial plan was to go to Lan Kwai Fong...

 However, due to time constraint, we ended up in erm, Jordan Road I think? I only remember we kept walking aimlessly thinking what to do. If we go to LKF we'll probably have to pay a bunch to get back into Disney Hotel plus we had to wake up early the next day so... too bad.

 But it's OK! At least we drank a pint of Hoegarden and da bin lou for supper!

 I can't even remember which shop was this. Hotpot restaurants are EVERYWHERE in HK! 

 It's just another small shop located in one of the streets. Who cares what street it is..

 I'll have to admit that their food prices are so damn expensive!! Well I'm comparing it to KL's food prices (which I know I shouldn't). I think we paid about 200HKD for two person just for 2 pints of beer, 2 choices of meat and a plate of vege. Well good thing food was OK, apart from soup being too oily.

 This is another MUST do in HK. Hot pot!

Back to Disney Hotel... Trains specially for Disney. How cute is that :O

So this sums up Day 2 in HK. ^_^

Labels: , , , ,


Voneats @ 10:32 PM
0 scribbles
Older Posts Newer Posts