©2009 crystalismz.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved | Designed by Yvonne Yong | Best viewed on Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome

Photobucket



Saturday, May 4, 2013

Hong Kong Part 3


 So we had breakfast at the hotel's cafe... The theme of this cafe is the Enchanted Garden. It felt like I was entering some magical garden to see pixies haha.

 Mickey Mouse pancakes and waffles... So cute I didn't want to eat it!! But I ended up eating despite the cutesy haha. Afterall, they will refill when it's gone.

 
 The entrance of the cafe... It's a short corridor with pretty garden decorations... There's a mini fountain too. How I wish they have something like that in the UK! Maybe there is.. It's like the perfect place for afternoon tea! Pretty decos ^^

 There were a few cartoon characters that came through.. Us and Goofy!

 Daisy Duck!!! 

For some reason those cartoon characters who were scheduled to walk around the cafe were not that friendly. I remember it was this Mickey who was absolutely horrible. I mean, you send these characters out so that people could snap photos and there you go, when we wanted to he literally walked off. Well I managed to get one for myself but Jerine couldn't because they refused to. Something like "time is up I'm leaving now". Wow yup as if it'll take 24 hours of your time to take one photo. We waited till he came to our area and that happened.Tainting my favourite character's image. Hmph.

 We went to the garden after. There's this really huge garden area with a mini maze for kids. 

 Haha it's really for the kids. We can see the exit!! *Cheat

 Towards the end of the maze there's this really nice view of the hotel. It's just super nice like some princess castle..

 "Welcome to my castle"

 As we walked further down, there's a mini gazebo in this little garden. There's this hugeass love arch! So pretty! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

The view of the garden from the hotel stairs. Felt like I just stepped into the fairy tale stories I've read when I was a kid ^_^ 

The downside are probably the people. It's the culture perhaps? Those people are so loud... Since this is the nearest Disneyland from Mainland China, it's natural to attract loads of tourists from China. I'm not condemning them, it's just that when they are in a group they are so loud and annoying... And because they are in a big group they think that entire compound belongs to them. I think there's no such thing as consideration in them. I just avoid walking into groups but unfortunately they are everywhere... The most disgusting scene was when people spat while walking. Oh my GOD.

Nevertheless it's not going to change the fact that Disneyland is beautiful!!! ;)

Labels: , ,


Voneats @ 7:22 AM
2 scribbles
Older Posts Newer Posts