©2009 crystalismz.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved | Designed by Yvonne Yong | Best viewed on Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome

Photobucket



Wednesday, October 21, 2009

visit melbourne part 3


waiting for the tram at bourke street~

i never bother taking photos with these stuff. nothing special? =_=

off to ying thai for dinner. gosh, i've already lost count of how many times of ying thai in a month. i'm going to stop going to ying thai. i will!

mom ordered the fried rice for the two kids. tastes good, worth ordering.

but then again, the food suits me only, not them.. i *think* so la.

so nice to pinch!

in front of the state library..

off to safeway, again =_+" mom bought quite a few chemicals, which are almost unknown to me. never heard of, never used them, never bother to find out. sorry i hardly clean, pardon me. =_=

mom brought a thermal cooker all the way from malaysia. it's something new to me, and i seriously find it amazing. all i need to do is, throw all the stuff into the metal container, cook it (on the stove) for 10 minutes, lift it and place it back into the thermal. open it again a few hours later. taa-dah! food is ready. soup or tong shui also works. i'm going to try it myself too. good for lazy people like me. finding the easiest way to settle my stomach. gg.

more pictures in the camera. lazy me refuse to transfer. it'll be in the right folder once my mood allows me to transfer.

goodnight.

Labels: , ,


Voneats @ 2:42 AM
0 scribbles
Older Posts Newer Posts