©2009 crystalismz.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved | Designed by Yvonne Yong | Best viewed on Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome

Photobucket



Tuesday, April 23, 2013

The Convocation Day


I went back to Melbourne just for the convocation.. Unfortunately there is only one convocation every year which runs in December. The fabulous thing about RMIT's graduation is that graduation parade that conquers Melbourne's main street, Swanston Street. Graduates will march down the street celebrating the day they are finally done. Unfortunately I was a little too lazy to march down that street... So I skipped the parade.

At Crown Hotel, all prepared to go to Etihad Stadium :)

The day I have been waiting for has finally arrived... But honestly, attending convocation is so damn troublesome -_-

Those processes to go through with, booking robes, collecting it, photo shoots, studio photos, waiting for my turn, returning robes, oh my god it is really troublesome.

The weather was perfect that day... not too hot. December in Melbourne is the beginning of Summer, which is horrifically a nightmare in January... 

Despite the fact that convocation is boring.. It is something that one shouldn't skip!! I personally feel that this ceremony marks the end of a phase and also a beginning of another phase in life. :)



The bros! I came to Melbourne in 2009 with Chak and we attended that ceremony together. Bros forever ah!

Chak and I are just BSc graduates, Febby attended for her MSc!

Because it's so troublesome I did think of forgoing MSc's convocation but.. I changed my mind after seeing a bunch of graduates in Kingston with their robes on. It's just something I won't ever get the chance to attend again because I'm not going to do any other courses anymore :P 

Officially a graduate ^___^

No grass, no sun, yet we are throwing the mortarboard off. Wheeee...


So, this marks the end of my degree... I've officially joined the RMIT Alumni ^_^!!!! Well actually it has been two years since, oh well :P

I can't wait for the convocation in Kingston. Hopefully it'll be just as good, or even better. :)

Labels: , , , , ,


Voneats @ 5:02 AM
2 scribbles
Older Posts Newer Posts