©2009 crystalismz.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved | Designed by Yvonne Yong | Best viewed on Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome

Photobucket



Friday, August 19, 2011

Bling-Bling Nails


My first gel nails! I did it at Colour Culture, but to be honest I don't quite find anything special bout it. It is supposed to be long lasting. Let's see how long it lasts then. I should have picked another design. Next time I will add like 1293810239810923 blings on it. HAHA. Extensions too. =D

I went over to Bling-Bling Nails to try out because my manicurist is no longer at Colour Culture. She's over here so that is why I came over. I still prefer having her to deal with my nails.

p/s : picture taken from their facebook page.

I tried their Paraffin Treatment. I like the entire process, dipping my feet into some kind of hot wax. I fell asleep on their super comfortable massage chair. I told her what colour I like and voila! it's all done when I woke up!!! =D


I think this will be the new place for me to pamper myself. Once I finish up my package at Colour Culture I will move. Why?

  1. Price is about the same
  2. Chairs are way more comfortable
  3. Decoration is important. Bling-Bling Nails deco is very princessy-like.
  4. The manicurists at Colour Culture is good, but not extraordinarily good enough to do nails with just simple colours. I mean, my manicurist do a good job even with simple basic colours - to make my nails rather special with just simple colours =D
  5. Colour Culture's girls ain't that friendly (they only care about promoting their packages and products ._.)
  6. Promotion for different card holders / Different packages every now and then
Click here for more pictures and you know you want to go to Bling-Bling Nails too =)

BTW! Pardon for the low quality pictures I took with my Blackberry! :)

Labels: ,


Voneats @ 3:09 AM
2 scribbles
Older Posts Newer Posts