©2009 crystalismz.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved | Designed by Yvonne Yong | Best viewed on Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome

Photobucket



Monday, November 2, 2009

heat strikes the randoms


  • i'm just hate the weather right now. i hate the heat, i hate sweating. i'm afraid that i might get heat rash again. it's not the first time already, having red spots all over both of my hands. it's itchy and painful.
  • first paper, ethics, is just two days away. the result for this assignment was released last night, not satisfied, emailed tutor, got back some marks. hopefully all is right.
  • i will be coming back end of this month, and i do not know when is the exact date at the moment. my exact return date is 5th january 2010, but because i'm joining my family for a trip in december, i'll have to get my arse back earlier. mas airlines, as usual, being as unfriendly as they are, completely shut me off at their office by saying no more tickets between 10th nov till 5th jan. they put me on waiting list (so that they can sell off all the expensive tickets) and told me to call this number to check out my confirmation. it was supposed to be 24 hours hotline, but is engaged almost 24 hours.
  • the weather is so hot. so hot that i want more green tea in my fridge. pokka green tea i'm talking about. possibly 24 bottles in my fridge please?
  • melbourne's weather, well probably australia's weather, changes just like a girl having period. today it may be as cold as winter, tomorrow it may go as hot as summer. gay weather.
  • what should i eat for dinner? this question plays in my head every single day. thinking of what to eat is so troublesome. and mummy has been in this state for years. poor mummy. if only i'm back in malaysia.
  • i have approximately 52 days left to be 21. how i wish i can be forever 21. speaking of which, i'm missing forever 21 already! can't wait to go when i go back. they don't have an outlet in melbourne. wtf. ;(

Labels:


Voneats @ 1:52 PM
2 scribbles
Older Posts Newer Posts