©2009 crystalismz.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved | Designed by Yvonne Yong | Best viewed on Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome

Photobucket



Friday, November 28, 2008

i'm dead.


yes you read me, i'm officially dead. i slept for like, two hours before heading to college for the programming paper. it is sooo silly to be sitting for two programming papers on the same day. well, i was not given a choice anyway. i have java, php, javascript, css and theory stuff crammed in my head. just like the sunway traffic at 8am. i answered a javascript question in php. i do admit that part of it was my silly mistake but i'm just telling myself that there should not be two programming papers on the same day, just to cheer myself okay. (tsk tsk, my silly mistake was to concantenate 2 strings in php instead of js) =\ anyways. i couldn't sleep because of mcd's coffee. not my fault. i'm not going to blame myself. xD

on a brighter note, i'm done with papers, exams, assessments, assignments, presentations, blah, blah, and blah. i have two months to hibernate and eat till there's no tomorrow. bleh, that's the bad thing about holidays. i tend to eat more, sleep more and forget about java even more. gonna be in deep shit for the upcoming programming 2 :(

just a random shop that i saw somewhere in the asian avenue, sunway pyramid.
resembles me? no?

i like purple. and my ssg friends nicknamed me, a stray cat.
i is the powerfool purple cat! ph33r m3!

Labels: ,


Voneats @ 11:18 PM
0 scribbles
Older Posts Newer Posts