©2009 crystalismz.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved | Designed by Yvonne Yong | Best viewed on Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome

Photobucket



Friday, September 19, 2008

what goes around, comes around


now to begin my post. sue me.

next, i write my experience here of the worst creation called a "kellaw". now what? angry? i am so happy to see you angry. i have all reasons to write about you. i am not the only person who writes about you. i'm pretty damn sure that there are a lot of people out there who wants to do it. "the terrible experience".

in the very first place, who the hell are you to tell me that police will knock on my door to look for me? let me tell you, you do not know anything about my background and you wouldn't even wanna know it either. wanna talk about police report eh? same shit will not work twice. i wonder why the ex-gf of yours haven't got your ass screwed with a driller yet. oh come on, the police thing doesn't work on me. it might work on for your friendster shit, but at least use the puny lil brains of yours. this is a blog and you can choose not to read, but heck no, you choose to read and stalk my blog every single day. and please go ahead and tell Miss Aidora that I wrote shit about you on my blog. let me remind you, this is a BLOGSPOT.COM and it is my preference to write about you. and who the hell do you think you are again? some very important person that contributes to the country? no oh, you're just contributing to an amount of bullshit almost everyday. so sue me. i am soooo very scared. =D everybody were happy that the friendster thing exist, just for your info.

i don't fucking need proof because i am the proof. and so are many people in the college and some other colleges as well. and i repeat, you don't have to use the law to scare me off. i am not scared at all. not a bit.

and wait, IT is IT. CS is CS. so what if you are a computer science student? it obviously didn't make you better because you FAILED Software Engineering : Process and Tools. you were bragging about how you got the exemption for SE fundamentals but look look look. you failed that subject. and grandfather pass away isn't an excuse. why? because you could have done a better job from the beginning of the semester, but NO somebody chooses to put the blame on someone else, which is damn lame. blame yourself for failing. and brag too much about the exemption. =)

one point that everyone thinks highly about you, that is you being persistent. but who cares about me crossing your line when you don't even care that you already crossed my line months ago? with your mouth spewing a truckload of shit, definitely crossed my line and i obviously have very little patience against bullshit.

and the kel thing is another lie. now that you want to get rid of your imaginary friend, you just did. congrats! so you'll have lesser things to do. come on, everybody knows that you lie without even thinking twice. lying sack of crap.

come on, if there is a person that should be paying the price, that's you. after burning people's ride, are you gonna burn their stay as well? oh come on, quit your childish act. sticking paper on someone else's car. looooooool.

my friend allowed me to post the convo on my blog simply because she doesn't mind to let everybody knows what a "kellaw" is. feeling guilty on bullying your ex-girlfriends? so now you're twisting things again? that's what you are good at. i admit. *raises white flag*

and let me warn your ass, you were the one who started to stalk and disturb me. and then spread rumors to people saying how much i adore you. i seriously wonder if your illness is becoming worst yet. or you forgot what you did? oh come on. you know what you did. you are well known for being a stalker. poking on to people's business, telling them to breakup with their boyfriends. why? go for a jerk like you? you can start dreaming. we avoid and ignore jerks like you.

yeah you should leave me alone. but that doesn't change the fact that i hate you and i love writing about you. i can see that you are enjoying the attention that you are getting. attention seeker. maybe you are lack of that. we are giving you theeee attention! :D

yawns. is that all you got? what goes around, comes around. don't you think so, guy who likes to spread rumors? i like you? f u. ly likes you? f u the second time.

p/s:those of you who had bad experience with the "kellaw", feel free to leave comment(s) about it. hell, i(or rather, we) would loveee to read it.

Labels:


Voneats @ 10:06 PM
109 scribbles
Older Posts Newer Posts