©2009 crystalismz.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved | Designed by Yvonne Yong | Best viewed on Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome

Photobucket



Tuesday, July 1, 2008

melbourne


i chose taylors college because of the twinning with RMIT for IT, even before i started foundation. it was all good till i finished foundation. i almost went over to help university college but i didn't. i told myself that i shouldn't go to that place because i don't have the patience to look for a parking space or to fight with some other people just for a stupid parking space. i also told myself not to do it because i can't digest the reason that i wanted to switch, it's quite unreasonable to begin with. and.. most importantly, i love my fic friends. ;)...

so... i told myself that i shall do a year in taylors, study hard, and then apply to switch to another uni. but this time, without thinking twice, i told myself that i should switch. that i should apply for university of queensland. thankfully, i did not do that of course. it would be so silly of me to switch just like that. hey, my initial plans were to stay in taylors and switch to RMIT in year 3 (that's if everything goes accordingly)..

i can save money by going to melbourne instead of queensland because i don't have to worry about the accommodation or transportation. i'm gonna stay at my uncle's house and it's quite near uni. i can learn how to ride trams. i can also walk to uni.. exercise! plus most of my friends are going to RMIT. so why queensland? okay. i know i am so silly for even thinking of switching. silly me. silly silly silly.

at the end of the day, i'm still going to melbourne instead of queensland. mommy prefers melbourne too. actually, she wanted me to go this year instead of year 3. so, i shall go in year 2 instead of year 3. since mommy wants me to go. since the house is crying for someone to stay and clean it. since i want to go. and that's the most important thing. =)..

ticket confirmed! hey. i'm gonna relax for the entire month. i'm gonna enjoy before the next semester. i'm gonna learn how to cook. i'm gonna... wash. i'm gonna do everything by myself! well actually no, i need help. that is why both susu's are gonna fly to me and help meeee =)..

i'm a happy girl! can't wait to fly! yay!

Labels:


Voneats @ 11:59 PM
0 scribbles
Older Posts Newer Posts