©2009 crystalismz.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved | Designed by Yvonne Yong | Best viewed on Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome

Photobucket



Wednesday, June 25, 2008

the girl and her car


i spend at least 30 minutes driving to college and another 30 minutes back home, 5 days a week. that means i spend approximately 5 hours of my life driving every week. say if there are 4 weeks in a month, that means i drive at least 20 hours in a month. and i drive 240 hours in a year. goshhh. driving is so time consuming and waste so much of my time. of course it's better than having me to walk to college, since it will probably take a few hours for me to walk to college. if only i can move to somewhere near college.. D:..

this is what i do when i get caught in the jam or stuck at the traffic light. snap. let's see.. i have my beloved purple pillow, my perfume, glow, my specs, my cd, my student ID, my necklace, my mini sony ericsson speakers, my baby charco the doodoll and my P sticker which is now a b sticker thanks to Mr. Naughty! now i got a b infront and a P behind.. good thing that i don't hold a p license anymore or else sure kena saman..

Labels:


Voneats @ 12:26 AM
2 scribbles
Older Posts Newer Posts